Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Carlsbad Chiropractor with 5 Star Reviews

We last checked our Yelp Reviews in 2016 and found that all Yelp users had given us 5 stars!


The trend continued with some great quotes from our clients including Katie G. who last year wrote, "Best Chiro Ever!. Very flexible, understanding, great rates. This is the dr. that got me out of my migraine-every-day-for-4-months cycle. So I went back for lower back pain from sitting so often and have been pain-free since with regular adjustments. Definitely great bedside manner/ personality as well"

We're glad to have Katie as a patient; and as she drives from Escondido, it is most rewarding we are able to provide relief in this manner.

We welcome you to visit Yelp and search for Kline Chiropractic & Wellness, you'll find that our patients are thrilled to have Dr. Kline restore their active lifestyle with just a few visits.

Evidently, there are many more patients expressing their satisfaction with Dr. Kline:

On March 29, 2016, Jean J. from Oceanside wrote:

"I've had back pain for as long as I can remember, but after the birth of my baby it became unbearable. A friend recommended Dr. Kline and I'm so happy she did! I was skeptical because I had been to my doctor several times about the issues and wasn't really getting any relief from medication. After just one visit, I had significant pain relief that allowed me to sleep through most of the night. My insurance provides no coverage for chiropractic care, but I think the cost is worth it if you can swing it! Also, and this is a HUGE benefit, they allow me to bring my daughter with me. Not having to find childcare while I run out to be adjusted is a huge help and it will keep me coming back as I don't have to stress out about finding someone to watch her. Dr. Kline explains what he thinks the problem is and gets right to work. Also, the front staff is very kind..and they genuinely appear to be happy to work there."

It is time you experience this type of service for yourself.

Call Dr. Kline today!

No comments:

Post a Comment