Sunday, September 11, 2016

5-Star Chiropractor

Garrett T. stopped by to see Dr. Kline a few months ago. Little did we know that he would be so appreciative and take a moment to write a Yelp Review.

On June 24, 2016, Garret T. wrote this:

"I had been wanting to try chiropractic for a long time, but was weary of trying something new. I finally got sick of feeling back pain, so I found this office right by my work and thought I would stop in. Dr. Kline made me feel incredibly comfortable through the entire experience. He explained everything he was doing along with the benefits. I was confident in his ability in adjusting me, and overall I had a great experience. One adjustment later and my back is already feeling better. I plan to stop back in soon."

If you suffer from back pain, you too can get relief from just your first visit.

Dr. Kline, DC
Kline Chiropractic & Wellness
6010 Hidden Valley Road, Suite 107
Carlsbad, CA 92011

(442) 232-6708

No comments:

Post a Comment